Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dr Bunny Vreeland - Ventura Hypnotherapist

Dr. Bunny Vreeland

Hi Bunny,
I suffer from anxiety and currently see a physcotherapist. I believe my adult experience has been greatly shaped by my thought processes which generally consist of negative thinking, which only incresases my sense of anxiety. Can hypnotherapy aid in changing my "inner voice" and my subconscious thought process, and bring about a change to more positive expectations and a positive internal experience? My goal is to simply create a more enjoyable life, one which is seemingly less traumatic on a daily basis.
Thanks.


Thank you for your very thought provoking email. You are correct when you say that your way of thinking increases your sense of anxiety. I do a lot of presentations to groups and companies on the subject of 'Self Talk'- how we talk to ourselves. What we say in our own minds. Do you know that we have about 50,000 thoughts a day and 3/4 of them are negative? How can you turn those negatives into positive thoughts? You can practice, practice, practice! Some people can do this all by themselves. Others of us need a coach to help. That's what I do - I coach your subconscious mind to re-think your old, unhealthy habits and negative thoughts. Yes, Hypnotherapy is a great aid in changing the 'inner voice'and creating a healthier and happier thought pattern. Ask yourself these questions: 1. When I make a mistake, what do I say to myself? 2.When I experience symptoms of my disorder, how do I react? Do I feel like a failure? 3.When I look at myself in the mirror, what do I think? 4.Do I like myself? How you think about yourself defines your self-esteem. How you see yourself defines your self-esteem. If you are hard on yourself when you make a mistake, if you don't like what you see in the mirror, if you feel like a failure every time your anxiety relapses, chances are you have low self-esteem. You probably don't like yourself all that well. If you don't like yourself, it may be difficult to believe that recovery from your anxiety disorder is possible. I aqm here to tell you that this can be turned around. I invite you to call me (805-984-1237) and we can discuss this.

Bunny

Bunny Vreeland

No comments: