Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bunny Vreeland - Hypnotherapy and Allergies

Bunny Vreeland, Ventura Hypnotherapist -

I have suffered from allergies my entire adult life. Each Spring I know what I am in for. Sometimes I don't even like to go outside. My symptoms include nasal congestion and blockage, itching, sneezing and watery eyes and nose. I don't like taking the suggested medications, I don't like the way they make me feel. My sister told me that she has heard there has been success with allergies through hypnotherapy? Is it true? I would love some relief.

Thanks
Susan


Susan, Thank you for your question about allergies. Boy! I can really relate to your situation. In fact, 25 years ago I suffered from Migraine Headaches and allergies to the point that I would pass out from the headache pain. At the same time I was seeing an allergist 3 times a week for allergies to grass, dust mites, mold, roses and about 30 other items. I tried various medications and treatments. None of these helped me. What did help me was Hypnotherapy. It completely eliminated all my headaches and allergies and I haven’t had even a hint of any problems, since. No drugs or medicine, either. I was so impressed with the results that I became actively involved with the study hypnotherapy. I was so delighted with what I learned I eventually went on to receive my Ph.D. in Clinical Hypnotherapy. I am a firm believer that Hypnotherapy can substantially reduce or eliminate your allergies. Please call me at 805-984-1237 for more information or to set up an appointment. Trust me, this works!

Bunny Vreeland - Ventura Hypnotherapist

No comments: