Monday, June 4, 2007

Important Notice Regarding Falsified Internet Complaints

As of May 15, 2007 there have been some complaints registered against me on the Internet. I would like to take this opportunity to clear these up. These individual complaints are all being posted by the same person pretending to be many. A person who has made some very serious, false, misleading, slanderous and inaccurate charges against me. For this purpose, we will use the initial ‘N’ for identification of the person being referring to.

Thankfully, many methods are available these days to track malicious individuals such as ‘N’; some of these include IP address tracking, reverse IP lookup, e-mail records, and other investigative tools. To date ‘N’ has been identified and charges are being filed with the Fraud Division of the District Attorney’s office in Ventura County. Some of the charges include Criminal Fraud, identity Theft, and defamation of character, criminal intent and slander.

Because of the nature of this case and pending litigation I have been advised not to release the details. I just want to say that as professionals, we are all vulnerable to these types of slanderous, malicious, and potential damaging accusations.

I hope I have cleared up any matters that may concern you. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.